Crommelins Concrete Floor Grinder 10" CFGKUB
Australian made this robust machine will remove glue, epoxy and paint effortlessly.
The Crommelins floor grinder 10" is Australian made, robust and designed to grind right to the wall in wet & dry applications. It is suitable for hire & rental, construction and contractors. This robust machine will remove glue, epoxy and paint effortlessly.
Features include; 2200W single phase motor and operator height controls (3 levels). The level-adjustment on the wheels provide an even surface result. It is easy to control in both wet and dry grinding. The 2-inch vacuum port (51mm) will connect to most vacuums and it also has a floating head dust shroud to also pick up dust. There is also a safety trigger mechanism and the handle can fold for easy storage.
Furthermore, there are 10” grinding discs available. The machine comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty and is confidently backed with Service Agents covering every part of Australia.
|Grinder Disc Size||10″ (254mm)|
|Motor Speed (rpm)||1450rpm|
|Main Feature||Folding handle|
|Package (LxWxH)||350 x 700 x 750mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
- Easy to control in both wet/dry grinding
- Robust right-to-wall grinding
- Level adjustment on the rear wheels for a perfectly even surface result
- Floating head dust shroud to pick up dust
- Safety trigger mechanism
- 2” Vacuum port (51mm) to connect to most vacuums
- Operator height control (3 positions)
- Compact with foldable handle for easy storage
- Australian made and tested
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 10″ Disc sold separately
- Hire and Rental
- Grinds right to the wall
- Wet and dry grinding applications
- Will remove glue, epoxy and paint
***Delivery exclusions apply for bulk and large items. For certain postcodes and remote areas, item will be delivered to the nearest Collection Depot for customer pickup.