Sidchrome 24 Piece 440 Metric/AF Combination Spanner Set SCMT22106
If you’re working on the tools day in and day out, you’ll want to protect yourself from hand and wrist strain. You need a high-performance spanner that’s designed to work with you, not against you, like the 440 Pro Series.
The patented ANTISLIP™ design and TORQUEPLUS™ fastening system make tightening a breeze and limit potential damage to fasteners. The unique, ergonomic design ensures maximum user safety and provides greater torque, durability and comfort, while reducing strain on your joints.
The 440 Pro Series is the perfect, hard-wearing spanner set for frequent, professional use.
• trade professionals from any industry, who need ergonomic, hard-wearing tools
• removing stubborn, fragile and damaged fasteners
• removing hard-to-access fasteners where space and manoeuvrability is limited
The Sidchrome 440 Pro Series
This range is a premium collection of tools and accessories with sleek design, highest quality materials, comfort and ultimate durability. The 440 Pro Series is created for people who want a superior, high-performing product that can be relied on for years to come.
Better grip, comfort and ease of use
The distinguishing feature of the 440 Pro Series ring and open-ended spanners is the distinctive scalloped shaft, delivering improved ergonomic grip with a logical place for your thumb to rest for increased torque. The scallops not only increase comfort and ease of use, but make the tool both lighter and stronger, making it ideal for repeated daily use, to relieve pressure on hard-working hand muscles and joints.
Get increased strength and more torque, because the tensioning load is spread over a larger surface area. Plus the new ring design places one ring parallel to the shank, allowing you to locate on a smaller section of the fastener.
Product features and benefits:
• TORQUEPLUS™ fastening system: allows greater torque and makes tightening easier, while reducing the risk of fastener rounding
• chrome vanadium construction: made from the highest quality alloys for long-term durability
• ANTISLIP™ fastening system: a locking groove on the open end to prevent slippage and protect your knuckles from injury
• sizes (Metric): 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 22mm
• sizes (AF): 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16”
Since 1942, SIDCHROME has been delivering quality tools to all trades people. SIDCHROME is a much-loved and iconic Australian brand, known for unbeatable reliability, quality, durability and design.
We continue to produce maximum quality tools and accessories that you can rely on every single day to get the job done.